MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS AND PA MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT CERTIFICATIONS
ANNETTE G. FOLGUERAS, MD
Dr. Folgueras, a compassionate, board-certified anesthesiologist, has been serving patients throughout the state of Pennsylvania for over 25 years. Believing in a holistic, evidence-based approach to medicine, she has training in medical acupuncture and has expanded her medical expertise to become a PA approved medical marijuana physician.
Dr. Folgueras provides comprehensive evaluations (in person and through telemedicine) to patients with conditions that qualify for medical marijuana treatment. She is passionate about helping all patients, especially those marginalized by the process, such as the home-bound, people devoid of technology, recent parolees, veterans, and patients on disability. With a focus on accessibility and communication, Dr. Folgueras lives and works by the adage, “Actions speak louder than words,” when serving her patients’ needs.
THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION PROCESS
After reviewing a patient’s medical history, Dr. Folgueras speaks with the patient about the treatment methods they’ve used in the past for their condition. Using her medical judgment and expertise, she then determines whether the patient will experience therapeutic benefits from incorporating medical marijuana into their individualized treatment plan.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA MEDICAL EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION FEES
- First-time visit: $185 (Compassionate Care discount price for military veterans = $100)
- Follow-up visit: $0
- Renewal of certification visit: $100
- Length of visit: 15-25 min
- Insurance accepted: No
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Must have proof of diagnosis with a state-approved medical condition. To obtain your medical records, complete a medical records release form and send it to the doctor who has your records. You can then hold onto them until the day of your appointment.
- Must be a legal resident of Pennsylvania and provide proof of residency (i.e. driver’s license, state-issued ID card).
- All medical records must be uploaded during the pre-screening process.
- The Compassionate Care discount listed is extended only to Military Veterans.
- Please understand that Dr. Folgueras has the right to change appointments to a mutually agreed upon time according to her schedule.
We highly recommended that patients register via the Pennsylvania state patient registry before requesting an appointment with Dr. Folgueras.
To schedule your appointment, please add the Medical Marijuana Initial Certification Consultation to your cart, check out, and visit our live online scheduling calendar to view available days/times HERE.