MEDICAL ASSESSMENTS AND PA MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENT CERTIFICATIONS
ANNETTE G. FOLGUERAS, MD
Dr. Folgueras, a compassionate, board-certified anesthesiologist, has been serving patients throughout the state of Pennsylvania for over 25 years. Believing in a holistic, evidence-based approach to medicine, she has training in medical acupuncture and has expanded her medical expertise to become a PA approved medical marijuana physician.
Dr. Folgueras provides comprehensive evaluations (in person and through telemedicine) to patients with conditions that qualify for medical marijuana treatment. She is passionate about helping all patients, especially those marginalized by the process, such as the home-bound, people devoid of technology, recent parolees, veterans, and patients on disability. With a focus on accessibility and communication, Dr. Folgueras lives and works by the adage, “Actions speak louder than words,” when serving her patients’ needs.
THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA CERTIFICATION PROCESS
60 days before the expiration date of your Patient Certification and ID Card, you will receive an email letting you know that it is time to renew your registration. You must renew the registration prior to obtaining a new certification from Dr. Folgueras.
To renew your registration, you will need to do the following:
- Go to this site to log in to your patient account as a returning user;
- Click the ‘profile settings’ tab in the blue ribbon at the top;
- Review all information (Please note: The first name, last name and address must be EXACTLY as it appears on your Pennsylvania driver’s license or state-issued ID card. If you have a change of address card, list that address. Your information must match what PennDot has on file for you.);
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘save changes’ button if you made any changes, and then click the ‘profile settings’ tab again; and
- Click the blue ‘renew my registration’ button. Follow the prompts until you see the message letting you know your information has successfully validated.
After renewing your registration, you’ll receive an email from the PA Department of Health’s Medical Marijuana Program letting you know that your next step is to obtain a new patient certification, which is where we come in.
To schedule your appointment with Dr. Folgueras, please add the Medical Marijuana Certification Renewal Consultation to your cart and check out, and visit our live online scheduling calendar to view available days/times HERE.